Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Accepting New Members!* Join Synovate Global Opinion Panel!



Synovate Global Opinion Panel is survey site I joined recently. I like this one because I usually qualify for most of the surveys sent to me. And, if you don't qualify, they give you a couple of points anyway! The company also sends out occasional FREE products to test out, which you use and then review. I just finished testing a shampoo - I got points to do the initial survey, got to keep the shampoo, and then got points for the follow-up survey as well!  I usually do surveys when the kids are in bed, and I am watching TV with the hubby, it is easy! The payout threshold for this company is only $5, so it isn't long before you start to get rewarded!  Plus, you also get products to review from time to time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment