Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BzzAgent Strikes Again!

I have told you all about BzzAgent before.  Well, I got a box in the mail a few days ago…….

This is what was inside:

IMG_3841

As part of the SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Campaign, I received: Pledge, Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Discs, Glade PlugIns Scented Oil refill in Crisp Waters, Glade Sparkle of Spring candle, and tons of coupons to use and share!

The FIRST thing I did was plug the scented oil refill into my Glade Lasting Impressions holder.  The box stated that the new refills can fit into Airwick holders as well, so that will be handy as I have those throughout the house as well!  The scent, Crisp Waters, is outstanding!  I plugged it into the downstairs bathroom, on the mid-high setting, and it is noticeable upstairs!  I love a wonderful-smelling house!

This weekend I will test out the shower foamer, as well as look into all of the uses Pledge has to offer!  It turns out, it isn’t just for wood.  You can use it on granite tops, leather, and other places I hadn’t thought of, so I’ll let you know how it turns out.

If you haven’t become a BzzAgent yet, what are you waiting for?!  Free stuff sent to my door, and all I have to do is tell others how I (honestly) feel about the products!  Sounds good to me!

Disclosure: I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment