Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Possible 2 FREE Suave Professionals Product Coupons

photo from Suave.com

Update: I won 2 FREE products!  When I went to claim my prize, I had to click on the "prizes to be unlocked" sentence, or else it would have given me a $.50/2 coupon by default.  I am "guessing" the Pro was right on the hand, car, water, dance, and steam tests and wrong on all of the rest. ;)

Click here to try your chances at winning 2 FREE Suave Professionals (SP) product coupons! You will have only 4 chances to answer either 3 videos correctly for 1 FREE SP product coupon or answer all 4 correctly and get 2 FREE SP product coupons! The test is to see if you can tell the difference in the Suave Professionals brand or the Salon brand on the models.
*I haven't confirmed this yet, but since there is a limit of 2 FREE product coupons per household, you maybe shouldn't enter your household info until you're happy with your winnings ;)
Thanks, Free Sample Frenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment