Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thomas’ Bagel Thins Review

I am a member of BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth product testing company that lets you try out products for FREE!  I have to try a product and then let others know how I like it!  So….here goes!

My recent campaign has been the new Thomas' Bagel Thins!  I (of course) bought the whole-wheat option, and used them in place of bagels AND bread for the week.  What did my family and I think???………….

We loved them!  They were great for breakfast – my favorite way to eat them was to toast them (lightly) and put peanut butter and fresh fruit on top.  Delicious!

My husband used them in place of his bread for lunch – he loved them!  They were better than toasted whole-wheat bread with his ham and cheese in his opinion. 

The kids are not too picky in the first place, but my little girl really like licking the peanut butter and jelly out of the hole!

All-in-all, we thought it was a great product, and think everyone should give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment