Saturday, April 30, 2011

Target Trip of FREEBIES! $22.57 Value

If you're heading to Target and you have a little (or big like us) coupon stash, browse around and see what you can get! It is always fun to go and check out the TRAVEL SECTION for awesome FREEBIES! Just search for deodorant coupons, for example, and find some with NO SIZE EXCLUSIONS and Voila! you have yourself something FREE! 
I got all of the above for FREE + Overage! Meaning, I was able to get some extra money that could go towards other products in my transaction. I was around $2 over for the pictured above! I did pick up some extra items so I wasn't in the negative. Target will not pay you overage in cash and sometimes they perform some price adjustments to make the sale even out but, either way, FREE is awesome!

a special find I stumbled upon
Windex All-in-One Outdoor Cleaner Starter Kit $6.49 clearance price
Use the $3/1 coupon from the SS 4/03 or HERE
Makes it $3.49! regularly priced $12.99 each



No comments:

Post a Comment