Friday, July 1, 2011

My Awesome Trip to CVS! Pretty much got paid to purchase these goodies =)

I got the following for $5.93 oop and got $10 in Extra Care Bucks and even messed up a little :/ So after taking into account my earned ECBs, I actually MADE $4.07 today! I love CVS!

(4) Boxes of Wheat Thins
Premium Saltines
Ritz Crackers
(2) Cheerios Boxes
Dove Men Care Deodorant
(2) Dove Men Care 2-ct Bar Soaps
Brilliant Rephresh Tampons
Zyrtec 5ct
(2) Huggies Wipes Tubs
Colgate Max Clean ( I actually tested this product before it was being sold and Im glad they took my advice to carry on with producing/selling the product ;))
Glade Candle
John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo
John Frieda Root Lifter
Pantene Shampoo
Pantene Conditioner....I think thats everything phew

So here are the details...
The Dove Men Care bar soaps are NOT part of the extra care bucks deal, so I did not get the ECBs with my Dove Men Care purchase but I did notice that the 2-ct bar soaps were priced at $4.39 at my store (usually always pricier than most other stores) so with my $4/1 coupon from the SS 6/26, they came to $.39 each! Not too shabby! I ended up paying $1 for the Dove Men Care deodorant which I'm too thrilled about since I have a way too huge stockpile of boring deodorant. I also forgot to use a ManQ on my Huggies wipes but I still feel good about my trip and had my son along too!
Feel free to ask any questions about CVS shopping, or anything at all =)

Oh and I saved $83.56!

No comments:

Post a Comment