Thursday, December 29, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review

So, as a member of Influenster, I got to try imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails for free!    Influenster is a cool program that sends out voxboxes with a bunch of goodies for you to try in exchange for your honest feedback and sharing of your opinion.  I got the Holiday VoxBox. 

Anyway, back to the imPRESS Press-on Manicure nails.  When I got them, my first thought was, “What?!”  They were Zebra print!  As our readers probably know, I am NOT a zebra kinda girl!  Anyway, since they came for me to try out – I gave them a shot. 

The package comes with a bunch of different nail sizes, so that took the longest amount of time.  I sifted through the nails and found the best matches for each of my nails.  Then you just stick ‘em on!  I have to admit, they looked a tad fake, but come on, they were zebra print – so of course they were fake!  But they still looked cute, and I wore black and white so as to minimize the zebra-ness of them. 

They lasted about as long as press-on nails are expected to last – no longer and no shorter.  All in all, I would definitely grab a pair for a fun night out where I don’t have time (or money!) to get a manicure! 

Influenster has provided the following facts on imPRESS nails:

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

Go check them out and come back and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment