Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hiding in Sunshine

I was given the distinct honor of reviewing the book, "Hiding in Sunshine" by Influenster!  They gave me the book complimentary, and I was so excited to read and review it!  "Hiding in Sunshine" is a thriller about cyber attacks to the US and how a family of four is involved and what they do to cope.  I will warn you, I was so afraid that what happened in the book might really happen in real life!  It didn't seem far-fetched, but rather something that could happen at any moment!  I wanted to hide all of my money under my mattress after reading!  Anyway, it was a very good book, really fun to read, and was thought-provoking to say the least!

You can read more at Influenster!

And when you decide to purchase the book, go here to get it at Amazon!

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment